A savory summer salad!
Are you looking for a light, scrumptious summer meal that will make your inner goddess swoon with culinary pleasure? Here’s a healthy, swanky dinner recipe that will make your taste buds sing “Ave Maria” and allow your inner goddess to sparkle without stressing yourself out in the kitchen.
This is perfect for a weeknight dinner when you need a little self-love and decadence, a romantic dinner for two or for creating a special and memorable meal for one of your best girlfriends. This recipe is low glycemic and super chic.
Enjoy this meal with a glass of your favorite white wine, a tall glass of iced tea or with a soda water (seltzer) topped off with a slice of lemon. How divine!
Serves 2 hungry goddesses
- 2 lobster tails, fresh
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped (I use the pre-washed and pre-cut lettuce in a bag when I’m pressed for time)
- Caesar dressing
- Parmesan crisps (get the recipe here)
Makes 1-1/2 cups
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 to 8 anchovy fillets, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- A dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons warm water, if necessary
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Place egg yolk, mustard, anchovies, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce into a bowl.
- Mix with whisk.
- Slowly add olive oil until fully incorporated.
- If dressing gets too thick, add warm water and then continue until all oil is added.
- Add Parmesan and continue to mix.
- 2 whole lobster tails
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- Salt to taste
- Ground white pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges for garnish
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt and white pepper.
- Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about five to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve.
How to assemble the Goddess Salad:
- Make the Caesar dressing and set aside.
- Chop (or open the bag) the lettuce and toss with dressing.
- Broil the lobster tails.
- Plate the salad, put a lobster tail on one side and garnish with Parmesan Crisps and lemon wedges.
- Enjoy, goddess!
Prep time: 30 minutes or less!
Lisa Marie Rosati is an Amazon International bestselling author, international health, wellness and lifestyle goddess and health expert for www.sharecare.com. Lisa teaches women around the globe how to ROCK their goddess, get their sexy back, attain optimal holistic health, ignite their mojo and create a kick-ass life through their Divine Feminine Gifts at her website, www.LisaMarieRosati.com.