Jennie Garth might be in the middle of a divorce, but she took time out of her hectic schedule to celebrate her 40th birthday in style! We're totally crushing on her gorgeous makeup and got the breakdown on how to recreate it at home!
Makeup artist: Kelsey Deenihan
Get the look:
- Start by applying Cle De Peau Beaute Cream foundation all over the face. Jennie's shade? 030.
- Set the foundation by brushing on Bobbi Brown loose powder in warm natural.
- Use NARS Blondie to polish up your eyebrows.
- Eyeshadow: NARS Kalahari eyeshadow duo. Swipe the lighter color over your entire lid and the darker one in the crease and outer corners of the eyes.
- Next, line your top lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Bourbon under the lower lash line and blend it out to avoid a harsh line.
- Finish off your eyes with some individual lashes and two coats of L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
- Brush NARS Orgasm and NARS Gaiety on the apples of your cheeks for a nice flush.
- Finish off with NARS Napoli Lipstick and MAC Instant Gold Gloss.