Steal her style!
Megan Hilty's show Smash has quickly become a fan favorite, and we're loving the pretty makeup look she sported at last week's NBC Universal Summer Press Day in California. Want to steal her look? Read on!
Makeup artist: Agostina
Inspiration: "I can't help but think warm and light when I do [Megan's] makeup. I also like to emphasis her eyes since they're so expressive. She is what I would consider a classic beauty."
Get the look:
- Start off by applying Bobbi Brown's Moisture Rich Foundation #1 all over the face, eye lids and neck.
- Next, apply Bobbi Brown's concealer in Ivory under your eyes, blending well with your fingers to create a natural look.
- Brush loose powder (try Diorskin 001) over eye lids, under the eyes and lightly over the face.
- To emphasize expressive eyes, try powder eyeshadows from Valerie of Beverly Hills. Apply a light neutral color (Kitten) on the lids, a warm medium tone in the crease and under the eyes (Hazel) and smudge a dark brown black (Godiva) along the top lashes and outer corners of the eyes.
- Next, brush L'Oreal Voluminous Black-Brown mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
- To warm up your face, brush MAC Fleur Power and MAC Pink Swoon on the apples of your cheeks.
- Outline and fill in lips with MAC's lip pencil Boldly Bare and finish off the look with MAC gloss Partial To Pink.