Time To Impress Him
It's hard enough worrying about what to wear, how to do your makeup and what to get your date for Valentine's Day, so we popped into New York City's Butterfly Studio Salon to catch up with stylists Jill Guzzo and Harmonie Redman for tips on how to get an easy, sexy hairdo for your special night. Believe us -- you won't have to worry about this aspect of your beauty routine with these tips.
Whether he's taking you to a dinner at a hip downtown restaurant or making you a romantic meal at home, a full and wavy mane will leave him speechless and wanting much, much more… if you catch our drift.
Use these quick steps to be date night ready in moments. The best part? You'll appear effortless and cool whether your hair is short or long.
- Shampoo your hair with a volumizing shampoo, such as the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo.
- Condition your hair with a conditioning treatment, like Kerastase Elixir Ultimate, to add body to your look.
- Towel dry your hair and apply a texturizing product to the roots and a nourishing oil to the ends, such as the Shu Uemura Essence Absolue to keep the ends healthy and silky.
- Blow dry your hair while lifting at the root for maximum fullness.
- Twist hair into four buns or braid into two braids to start creating that kinky, sexy movement.
- Set with heat for five minutes and let cool for another five minutes.
- Undo the braids or buns and tousle hair for that perfect romantic style.