The Cooking Channel’s Nadia G knows a thing or two about holiday entertaining. The cooking expert and author of Cookin’ for Trouble stirred up a few holiday cocktail recipes for all of you. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka
- 1 fresh red hot chili, seeded and sliced paper thin
- 2 large pomegranates, seeded
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
- 4 mandarins, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (optional -- depending on desired sweetness)
- In a large bowl, combine pomegranate vodka, chili and pomegranate seeds.
- Cover and marinate in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add the rest of ingredients when ready to serve.
- 1-1/2 ounces Van Gogh BLUE Triple Wheat Vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- In a shaker, combine all ingredients above.
- Shake vigorously with ice.
- Strain into martini glass rimmed with maple flakes, drop in two coriander leaves and garnish glass with a pink grapefruit rind twist.
There aren’t many places fancier than The Ritz Carlton, are there? We consulted the Ritz Marina del Rey and The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island (respectively) for some festive holiday cocktails you can share with your guests. Enjoy!
"Hangover Cure" Mimosa recipe
- House squeezed tree ripened tangerine juice
- Local CA sparkling wine
- Tangerine/rosemary simple syrup
- Tangerine slice & rosemary sprig garnish
- Combine tangerine juice and simple syrup into mixing glass with ice.
- Shake vigorously until glass is frosted and beaded with sweat.
- Strain into a Champagne flute.
- Add sparkling wine and garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig and tangerine slice.
* To create simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water, add rosemary sprig and tangerine slices, bring to a boil and reduce.
- Cranberry infused simple syrup
- Fresh mint
- 1-1/2 ounces 10 cane rum
- Soda water
- Garnish with cranberry skewer
- Combine rum and cranberry infused simple syrup.
- Muddle fresh mint, and finish with soda water.
- Garnish with a skewer of cranberries.