Exfoliate your lips
No one wants to kiss dry, flaky lips. Exfoliate your lips in the shower with a gentle lip polish (yes, they exist!) or just use a damp wash cloth or wet toothbrush to slough away flakes. Exfoliation eliminates dead skin cells, revealing softer, smoother lips.
When moisturizing your face every day, don't forget about your lips. Lip balms and treatments don't have to feel waxy. Many creamy lip conditioners are on the market these days that offer both moisture and sun protection for your lips. Learn how to make inexpensive, organic lip balm.
Experiment with plumping products
If your lips aren't as thick and juicy as you'd like them to be, don't fret. You have plenty of lip plumping products to choose from. Check out one of these lip plumpers.
Makeup tips for the perfect pout
- Don't use lip liner and draw outside your lipline to create fuller lips. You'll just look like a clown.
- Use a lighter lip color to make your lips look larger.
- Apply liner in a color that matches your naturallip tone and fill in your lips completely. This will help keep your lipstick, stain or gloss in place.
- Use a lip brush to get the color all the way into the corner of your mouth and create a precise, sexy lip.
- After applying your favorite lipstick, add a touch of gloss to the middle of your bottom lips and smack your lips together to distribute the shine. The gloss reflects light to create the illusion of fuller lips.
- Steer away from orange and orange-red lipstick if you are worried about yellow teeth. These lip colors will make your teeth look even more yellow.
Check out the video below for more tips on how to get fuller lips.